Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The March snow

Never expect that it will still be snowing when the spring is just around the corner, in fact this is not the typical snow that we get during the winter. It poured like rain, along with the freezing cold wind that gives chill to the bone. Moreover, the snow flooded the whole street until you cant even see the boundaries between the street and the road clearly.

Actually a small incident happened on last heavy snowing Sunday, I’m risking my life tried to shoot some photo while nearly being blown away by the strong wind. I guess I’m too concentrated in snapping the picture while walking on the road, and suddenly I heard a loud hone from behind, and without realizing I was walking more and more towards the centre of the road…
snow at brownlow hill
This is how the road looks like…

My housemates will sure nagged me till i'm deaf for not being careful while walking on the road if they were with me during that moment. Anyway, thank God that I’m still able to breath soundly now…

Snowing is fun, but walking in the snow on 530 in the morning is a torture, it feels like skating on the ice, but certainly not in an enjoyable mood cuz the road was so slippery. You might get your head over the heels anytime (but not because of guys) if you are not careful. Sigh, when will the March snow melt?
freezing cold me
Freezing CoLdddddd!!!

snow fight
snow fight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snow is awesome, no matter how cold it is. love it.