Sunday, January 22, 2006

beauty versus pain

It is well accepted that in any kind of religions and believes, the existence of the positives always accompanied by the negatives, the yin and yang, God and demons, good and evil, life and death etc. The flowers will always bloom and wither, babies born and old man dies… cuz that’s the principle that guides the continuity of the harmony and even the survival of the universe. In fact, there will always be a mid point which will ensure that the balance between the positives and negatives is not overthrown.

However,
Is there really a balance in relationship?
Will a relationship last if the guy loves the gal much more than she does or vice versa?
why is the good times always seems to be shorter?
why is the sadness always last longer?
why is the feeling of pain is more intense than joy?

Why did I felt jealous so easily?
Why am I so demanding?
Why can’t I compromise and tolerate a bit more?
Why am I always gloomy and emotional over tiny issues?

I always thought that the balance theory will works well for the emotions and feelings experienced in the relationship, eg. the joy and the pain, the ups and downs… The two counteract elements will always balance out each other, in a way that, the more happy you are, the greater the sadness you will felt afterwards, the more you love a person, the easier you will feel upset over some tiny flaws which usually wont affect you with such a dense impact.

Hence, should I welcoming the negatives instead of trying to avoid it?
Somehow I’m not quite sure.

There is something called pain within the beauty,
And sometimes the things that really shake the human soul aren’t beauty or kindness
although those things are certainly moving, but they didn’t last long,
anger and sadness is different,
they leave an indelible mark,
even after the wounds heals,
you can never forget about the pain completely.

I acknowledge the fact that there will be down moments in our relationship, but still, the sadness that felt inside of me is real, so real that it causes the sensation of heartaches become more intense than ever.

which reminds me of how much I love you

I guess there is a balance point in the relationship after all…..

No comments: