Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Nephew

Say Hi to my nephew! 

Frankly, i've always felt like all the babies look the same. But when i finally saw this cute little fella, i was able to identify my sister's mouth and eyes in him. Am totally bias in this but he looks super cute to me, you know being so baby, so little, and ewwwwwww..... i wish i could hold his tiny little fingers now. 

Kudos to my sister as she went through more than a day of hard labour to bring this fella to the world. By the way, there is this question which always lingering in my mind and finally i got the chance to ask the person with the first hand experience.

"There is always a saying that the moment you see the face of the baby after long hours of excruciating labour pain, all the pain just went "poof" and vanished! IS IT TRUE?"  

My sister answer was "Vanish you head la! of course the PAIN is still there".

So here it goes, the myth is now busted. 

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

aw he is so cute!!!!! Big congrats aunty susan!!!

JeSS said...

wakaka...cheng ting is right.

chloe-kohyee said...

our nephew/nieces/babies are always the cutest! mine is cuter :p