Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My Girls


A friend created a facebook account for me not long ago. So that i can 'grab' some of the photos which my close friends had uploaded online. Frankly, i still couldnt see much of the benefit of maintaining a fb account, except from the ease of "photo stealing". So most of the time, the account was left idle until my faithful girlfriends ping me to check out the discussion board (or whatever you call it) to keep myself updated with some of the outings which they have planned in my 'virtual absence' (why everyone like to plan events in fb arr?).  




These are the two photos i loved the most which i've grabbed from one of my girls's fb photo gallery. They are so funny and cute, and i keep counting those who are in the photos to figure out who was the photographer. its Chek right? It was a detour trip to Melaka after our 1 night stay in PD. and boy, we enjoyed it so much. There were many other hilarious photos of us making funny faces while dipping (cant say swimming) in the swimming pool, oh and there were sexy bikinis as well, which of course i'm not gonna share it here.  

Well, the reason i'm sharing this is because I cant wait for this weekend trip to Melaka again. I hope all of us will be there but i think some of the gals cannot make it. so sad. LOH JIAVERN AND CHONG SIN TEE, I'm talking to both of YOU! 

Anyway girls, lets bring swimsuit this time k (i promise to bring mine, i bought it during my hot spring trip in taiwan), i'm sure it will be SUPER FUN! 

1 comment:

chek said...

Too bad...only 4 of us..hopefully we can have another great trip!