Friday, April 08, 2011

PD company trip

This is one of my old post which never get to publish if i didn't put enough effort to search through all my draft post. Anyway since its a Friday (TGIF!) and i'm pretty much in my weekend mood already, so I think i can spare some of my working hours to dug those unpublished post out and publish it.

So you will see more old post coming out. mind you its all back-dated.

Here comes the post about my recent company trip to Port Dickson. Frankly i cant remember when it was. But the funny thing is I was enjoyed it pretty much, of course before i was down with massive diarrhea on the second day of the trip. Well, the thing is i'm having this love-hate relationship about my job. I hate the sucky politics and the nature of the business the company is in. But i love the interaction with my colleagues and my boss did acknowledged the work i did. I understood the cons are inevitable as its all part of the package. Well, that kind of summarize what JOB is all about.

So we went to this resort called the Eagle Ranch, its the theme resort whereby everything is in cowboy style. And i even get to stay in this funny chalet called bandwagon.


The Eagle Ranch Resort, and the bandwagon

So here comes the activities. first up was my presentation on IP scheme and program which i have working so hard convincing the management for the past few months.



And yes, i need to wear the blue white company t shirt which my churchmate said looks like a uniform for Street sweeper.

Next is the group creative presentation, and my group came out with this idea of cross dressing (not male-female cross dressing, but cross culture) and cultural show which we have been practicing endlessly. i was dressing like an Indian gal and have to sing Jayho verse in solo and dance together with my team. My tongue got twisted singing "jane-jane-ane-sane-keta-le.." and mind you thats literally how i remember the lyrics


If you want me to become trainer for Jayho dance, come and find me k? :)

And next, Futsal. I kicked some ball k. Dont play play.


Then go cart racing.



The camera must be loving me so much, i have tons of picture showing me speeding like F1 driver on the wheel.

Then beach volleyball. I catch good ball also k.


After that of course the food. We had BBQ beside the pool and there is super big stage for karaoke. The meals are good, we even get to taste a whole grilled lamb.



And then, the price presentation, my team won as best sport group !


By the time when it comes to kareoke and Indian dance (cuz all the people who start dancing are my Indian colleague), my first wave of explosive diarhea started. So miss the rest of the activities. which includes drinking session at the resort pub, night walk, and the next day.....



Rafting!!! So while i'm shitting my pants out in the room, my team are tying their rafts and rowing hard.



Anyway, last picture of diarhea suffered shitty face before i say goodbye to PD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

black sock wif brown shoes? not a good combination...i guess my colleague was right :)

and yes, i rmbr ur lausai event...it was sometime in sept last year i think...oh wait, it's this year jan, and u were supposed to come n pick me up from airport rite?

online marketing said...

Attractive blog + good information is hard to find nowadays..

Madurai Mudra Travels said...

The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks...


Web Design Company