Friday, May 12, 2006

resolved

Happy birthdy to you. May 5, '06 10:57 AM
Happy birthday.

It has been ages since i talked to you. this is not a carefree action or something that i do spontaneously. i have been thinking of email you for ages, yet it seems like i'm seriously lack of courage.

well, its has been years since the whole incident happened, no point in keep dragging it for another 4-5 years. I heard that you will be going back to Malaysia soon. well, just dun want to lose the chance to resolved this matter with you when we still can. wanna say 'i'm sorry' for every incosiderate things that i've done when we are still together. i always treasure you as a good friend, and the hurts that we went through was regrettable but unavoidable.

i dunno whether we will still have chance to become friends again or not, with time and distance between us, with so many empty years that missing between us after the breakup. well, i just let Our heavenly father decide it all. see hows He lead us. But just wanna let you know that i'm greatful for the times we once had together, and it shall remains secure in my memory box.

all the best my friend. wherever you go, may good shower you with blessing and endless love. again, happy birthday.

ming.

yeuking wrote today at 11:25 AM
Thanks for your blessing... I'm really good... Can heard from you is my great great present on this year.



something i should do ages ago, say sorry to my ex. and yes, after 4 years of seperation, i finally able to do so.

*feel proud of myself*

now i'm finally free from my past. i always blamed myself for not being a good girlfriend and i hated him cuz he made me became that not-a-good-girlfriend. after the harsh breakup, the days passed by dreadfully, and i started to ask myself, why on earth i have to carry those hurtful accusation with me, those words that cut me so deep over the years. and yeah, i tried my best to forget about it, but running away is never a solution to a problem.

*phew*

knowing that it hold no power to me anymore just makes me felt free. i'm relieved, its all past tense now and i have a better life to look ahead to, with someone that loves me and appreciates me.

*felt contented*

No comments: