Thursday, December 08, 2005

let it snow let it snow

Christmas time is near...
my biological clock had switched to the lazy mode,
lazy morning, lazy atmosphere, lazy lazy lazy... (-.-)zzz
i'm stretching my legs and listening to chipmunks christmas songs in the early morning in the chilled and empty library,
*yawning*
it has been ages since the last time i felt so relaxed,
just enjoying the morning breeze while my minds wandered to a far far land.
i remember when i was young, (Gosh, i think i sound like one of the kokkers lad, Zaidel)
the happiest moment of the christmas day was me and my brother decorating the christmas tree together.
Its a simple sheer of happiness,
when the christmas songs was played from my old old radio,
with my brother humming to the song,
and seeing the dull christmas tree transformed into so colorful and breathtakingly beautiful.
i just cant stop giggling like a kid.
The most happening moment was the minute the colorful neon lights of the christmas trees came alive,
simply cant suppressed the warm feelings blossomed inside of me with all the colors dancing euphotically infront of eyes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!
i sincerely wish that everyone is enjoying this christmas,
put down all your guards and inhibition,
shed away all the worries and gloominess,
For God sake, its only once in a whole year, please enjoy it!
ShowLetters

p/s: The chipmunks christmas songs is damn funny...
'all i want for christmas is my two front teeth' LOL
(download it here Chipmunks Christmas Album)

No comments: