Friday, October 21, 2005

pleasure of words

lazy to blog nowadays. i guess writting really needs alot of passion and persistency. stone age ago, i enjoyed so much siting in front of pc for hours, bluntly writing all my thoughts out. I guess those days were gone.

This morning, when i red something i wrote long time ago, a sudden wave of emotion overflowed me. how i wish i can go back to those days when writting is a such a joy.

"how I love the morning dew on my face, the midday sun on my skin, and the fragrance of jasmine wafting at twilight. The simple stimulants conveyed by all my physical senses at this moment of every day is a pure bliss....."

How powerful the words are, because if it weren't for the words that i wrote, such ecstasies I would never know.

how i wish i can go back to those days.....

Picture 11Picture 9Picture 7
a glimps of me in a cold autumn night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei....found yur blog ;)

mei ling

Atlantisian said...

keep this blog a secret between us ohhhh... hope your heat rashes ok already.

Anonymous said...

secret? can.... no problem.