Wednesday, October 26, 2005

my friend, always.

people do all sort of funny things that even they themselves dont understand.
we easily get strangle up with our emotion until we see no one in our eyes anymore.
wrap up by our own problem until we are blind even though the solution is open to us so obviously.
we do all sort of mistake, well, everyone do mistakes. whats the big deal of it? but acting like jerk for weeks over an insignificant incident is stupid.

yeah, i'm always that stupid person.
but now, i see the mirror of my stupidity on you.

you get moody and stop talking for stupid reason.
you dont think you need me to accompany you to do stuff anymore.
no more 'suz, lets go to online' or 'suz, want chocolate shake?'
we walk in different direction now,
no intersection, no connection, just like two strangers.

The disspointment, the defeat that you bear in your heart will not stay inside where it first got a start,
the fact is you allow it to grow inside of you, my friend.
you nurture it with angry and unsatisfaction,
What you wear in your heart, you wear in your face.
to be truth, you dont have to be hostile to show that you are dont intend to have me as your friend anymore, cuz it will show on your face anyway.

i cant suppress the upset that keep overflowing inside,
you are my friend, my dearest friend.
i once thought that i had lose it all,
all the trust and commitment in friendship,
but at least in those moment of despair and anguish,
you were there for me.

no matter how we will end up in the end,
i just wanna say, i will treat you as my friend. always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's happened? You want to talk about it? Email me or something okay... I think I know what happened.

Atlantisian said...

Of course you know, the war is so obvious. Anyway, silence is the best antidote now.