Friday, December 24, 2004

Its christmas eve

s 2:54pm, it's christmas eve...

i am sitting in front of PC (obviously), got nothing on my mind, no idea what to blog actually... so i might start off with how's my dayz recently.( am i imagine or what? cuz' i sort of hearing some pathetic groaning:"no... not again, not her boring story again!", bear with me, k?)

Well, hang out with Anthon, peter and the rest of their kOkker gang two days back at mamak, have a good laugh with them. they are damned funny, every time i hang out with them, i had all these surprises, maybe due to the fact that they are so different from my circle of friends, they are more open minded, cin cai, humor and hmmmm... cocky! ( that's the most suitable words to describe them) really enjoy their crazy jokes, bold terms and Manglish words, it's hillarious.... Anthon even ask me to pose for his car... man, are you kidding? me, the conservative, naive susan, wearing a tube and mini skirt with a seducing smile, ya right, in my wildest dream....

Last night, my cell group is having this christmas gathering.... it's a total blast, i do sincerely believe that everyone is enjoying it, i guess all my lipid was burnt due to that fact that i'm doing the BBq thing all the night, so damned hot, thank god for the fine weather anyway, at least it's not raining, sing some silly christmas songs, the song itself is not silly, it's just that we sing it in a silly way.thanks to my out of tune guitar, well, i'm so big head that i forget to tune my guitar and it end up that all the girls sings like bass and the guys sing like saprano....

And the story continues...the snow spay thing, which is totally a nightmare, cuz' it stinks!!! all the girls like shouting and screaming 'ARRGHHHH" all the time to avoid being sprayed.... and guys, like mad monkey running here and there to avoid being punch by the gals, in the end, everyone end up like a snowman. Besides, takes a lot of wacky photo too... i guess, it's a nice party anyway.

Tonight... will go to my buddy Hua san's sister's sort of bachelor party, the soon to be bride and bridegroom will be wed on christmas morning, that's nice...after that, countdown? sounds so typical, i've gotta think of something different this year.... still have 9 hours to go, i will think of something...

to my friends, mei ling and cher pheng, who went to attend the debating competition, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! you guys arr, always skip class one, never mind, as long as i did received your present... thanks for the sweets anyway... talking about my christmas present, i received 4 present already, HURRAY!!! got a santa music box, pair of earring, chocolate and a handphone cover.... cool, thanx to you guys!!!


it's 315pm, it's christmas eve......

No comments: