Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A year to remember

What does 365 days means to you?

It means the world to me.

It wasn't easy to put it in words the feeling i had. It's like sometimes people may ask you, how do you feel today? Good, great, fine.... Errrr... Where the hell is all the vocabularies when you need it.

So how do I feel now that it has been 365 days since the day I walked down the isle? Good, great or fine is nothing close to what I felt inside. Again, it wasn't easy to articulate those feeling in plain old English words. How do you describe the depth of intimacy and the closeness two person can have, the joy of sharing the joy itself with your love one, the assurance of knowing there is someone who will always be by your side.....

All I can say that its beautiful. This feeling, this place, this present, this 'You and I'... and I can't help but fall for it anew.

Thanks for taking me here, my dear.

3 comments:

JeSS said...

agreed with you. there is no word can describe the feeling of being married to the one you love.

you will have more 365 days to come.

Rue said...

Lucky

is that a feeling?

ANGEL_onLINE said...

congrats! and happy belated birthday dear!