Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Busy month

Busy month... That's shall explain it all. So much was done and to be done in such a short period of time.

First it was Sam and Don's wedding during the end of April.


Then Nana's birthday at pelita mamak, lol



Then church camp at Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Taiping during end of May


Gosh i love the iphone apps so much, it instantly applied some kind of vintage, earthy look to the photos. And i love all my galfriends in the photos too :)

Then a baptism at Bagan Lalang, Sepang
Baptism is an excuse for us to go to beach and enjoy seafood :)

Anyway, i'll be back to my serious writing project, after my wedding of course.

5 comments:

Nana said...

me likes very much the month of May! haha..

Dorcas said...

me likes very much the month of May too!! We tend to blog more when we're bored aren't we?
When is your real date?

Atlantisian said...

25th of June, 2 more weeks to go!!!

Dorcas said...

actually i can go, on holiday at the moment, haha, but too lazy to travel. hahahhaa, anyway, you've got my blessing and gift liow. Enjoy your big day and take lots of good quality picture ok? sent my regards to peter!!

Xav_Kim said...

Looking fwd ur big day ...