Friday, November 19, 2010

wedding gown

Bought my wedding gown, wuahahahahah... Thanks to my dear, my bridesmaid and Hannah accompanying me running around to tryout the gowns. By the way, i bought the gown in just 1 hour, which nearly made all of them dropped their jaws. I even forgot to bargain until Hannah reminded me. I think Peter is super lucky to have such a no fussy lady to become his wife. *wink*

I will post some picture of the gown (without the bride of course), soon. ( or maybe i shouldnt, thats make it more exciting isnt it. THE WAITING GAME). well, at least you can check out @ http://atleast1.wordpress.com/. And don't guess, cuz my gown is not published on the website. The owner Miss Eka is a super sweet lady, i'm greatly charmed by her friendliness and courtesy.

Anyway, busy busy week. will come back to blogphere soon. till then.

4 comments:

Xav_Kim said...

aiya.. we dun play "waiting game" somemore who wan 2 c chubby hamster wear wow... BTW, wat color is it?

JeSS said...

wow...u bought your wedding gown?i tot suppose to rent from the bridal shop.

Atlantisian said...

dear kim, chubby hamster.... (T.T)

Jess, yeah, bought cuz no difference with the rental price and since i am not subscribing to their wedding photo shooting package, so rental gown its quite expensive.

Anonymous said...

hey Susan! glad to catch you here.. how are you? it has been sometime since I last heard from you! anyway, congrats to you on your wedding! when will it be?

cheers,
hooileng