Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things i miss the most

i can't remember when is the last time i have a decent laughs with someone. Decent in a sense that its the kind of smile which bring out the the inner child. the kind of smile when you see a children giggles gleefully and innocently.

The smile i miss the most is the smile that glowed on your face everytime you see me from afar.

i miss the serenity of the state of my mind. last thursday during my bible study class, a question was raised. what is the true riches? i remember a guy from cyprus, saying its the contentment, the state of mind which makes you feel contented, its not happiness though, its more or less a feeling of gratitude. i cant agreed more, why would i asked for more when i already have the best?

The serenity i miss the most is simply the content tranquility of the night with you sitting beside me.

i miss the fragrance of the spicy and aromaticity of Malaysia local dish. The smell that makes my salivary gland go hyper and my stomack growls. The simple pleasure of enjoying a good meal and not just eating to stuff the hunger.

However, the food i miss the most is the food i shared with you.

i miss your presence in my life,
i miss the song that you hummed when you are bored,
i miss the stillness in the air when you look into my eyes,
i miss the shirt which has your smell on it.

i miss you.

No comments: