Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Final days with scott and Craig

Just ended both of my tuition with Craig and Scott last week, felt so touched and contented. i'm not boosting in saying that i felt proud of myself for able to acomplish my resposibility as a home tutor. Seeing them finishing their last examination and now heading towards Oxford and Liverpool University, i just felt so contented. Being a tutor to two 18 years old English boys was my greatest achievement for 2006, its even more meaningful than me getting a distinction for Msc. They are the best students that a teacher can ask for, and i'm trully flattered and thankful that God led me to meet all the nice people in UK.

photo 006
me with scott
photo 084
The gift that he gave me-£20 waterstone voucher
photo 071
me with craigeeee, thats what his mom called him, damn cute.
craig card2
The thank you card he gave me, sweet and simple.

Life is great, isnt it?

No comments: